Bugs'n'Bees is an online slot game introduced by Novomatic in 2016.
The online slot machine features 5 reels, 20 paylines, and the RTP of 96,99%.
The story takes place in the insect world: Bugs'n'Bees welcomes all the online gamblers to have some fun there.
The Bugs'n'Bees video slot is perfect for real money and demo play at a number of online casinos as well as at some social casinos.
How to play Bugs'n'Bees?
Before you begin gambling for real money, we advise taking the following steps:
- Look for a trustworthy online casino with a good reputation.
- Check the game rules and pay tables to know better your choices and the symbols that pay out the best.
- Play Bugs'n'Bees with no payments – use its demo version.
- Determine the most beneficial system for yourself. Are you going to gamble with all the paylines activated? What size will your wages be?
- Establish money and time limits to control your gambling behavior.
Similarly, like in any other slot you can find at a land-based or web casino, the main objective when playing Bugs'n'Bees will be to hit 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on the reels that are going to form winning combinations.
Normally, all the slot symbols belong to one of the two categories: standard symbols and special Bonus symbols (Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers).
Regular slot symbols are images of similar size and style; they don’t stand out and have comparable values.
In comparison, special Bonus symbols usually stand out. These symbols can have unusual colors, shapes, features, or phrases written on them.
Video slot providers always provide all the necessary information regarding standard and Bonus symbols and their weight in Pay Tables. Needless to say, it is important to get to know the pay tables beforehand. Click the ‘Play’ button and examine the edges of the window: you can find ‘Settings’, ‘Information’, ‘Menu’ buttons. The Paytables and description of the symbols are usually found somewhere there.
The design of the Bugs'n'Bees slot might make you think of typical Vegas slot machines with their recognized bonus features, intuitive gameplay, bright images.
The standard slot symbols rotated on the Bugs'n'Bees’s reels are A, J, Q, and 10. Among them, the symbols that trigger the best coin prizes are the grasshopper, the dragonfly, and the caterpillar. Getting combinations of 2 – 4 of similar best-paying symbols on winning lines is exactly what you need to do to trigger a payout.
Bugs'n'Bees special symbols: Wilds (the honey bee) and Scatters (the yellow music note). Not only do they bring substantial payouts, but they also come with some special features. We will discuss them a bit further.
Bugs'n'Bees provides online gamblers with an opportunity to regulate the sizes of their stakes. Click the ‘+’/‘-’ buttons in the lower corner to change the bet amount. Undoubtedly, bigger bets promise better payouts. However, they will give you fewer attempts to hit a winning combination.
It is not the smartest idea to begin with big bets. Note that the more games you play, the better chances you have to land the right combination. Online gamblers will achieve it when they opt for the lowest bets and extended gambling sessions.
Besides, Bugs'n'Bees has an ‘Autoplay’ option at the bottom of the screen. It switches on the automatic spinning mode: the online gambler doesn’t have to hit the ‘spin’ button every time, and the reels are going to spin automatically.
One more setting to pay attention to is the number of activated winning lines. Triggering a slot pay line is placing a bet on it. As long as you play a video slot with minimum active paylines, you overlook multiple chances to land a winning combination. Try testing it in a trial mode, and you are going to feel how rare successful spins become with minimum activated pay lines. We believe that spending money on triggering as many paylines as possible is surely worth it.
Where to play Bugs'n'Bees?
Bugs'n'Bees is a part of game selections at the most popular online casinos. Online gamblers are welcome to play Bugs'n'Bees for real money and for free at:
- Bizzo casino.
- Lucky Dreams online casino.
- King Billy casino.
- Play Amo online casino.
- Bit Starz casino.
- 7Bit online casino.
- Spin Samurai.
- Slots Million casino.
- Woo online casino.
- Ricky casino.
We don’t doubt that the Bugs'n'Bees will deliver random game outcomes and proper payouts because we can tell that Novomatic normally creates legitimate virtual games of chance of top-notch quality.
Therefore, what players have to pay attention to is the license of the online casino they have selected. as long as it is legitimate, you won’t need to think about unfair game outcomes and unpaid winnings.
Mobile version review
Bugs'n'Bees is compatible with desktop and smartphones. Online gamblers don’t need to install any other programs to play Bugs'n'Bees slot game for free or for real money on their mobile phones or tablets.
Slot players just have to find the slot online through a web browser and get going. Bugs'n'Bees slot game is mobile-responsive: it must adapt to the mobile phone you have easily.
Nonetheless, we recommend checking how well the features of the video slot will function on your phone or iPad, since the efficiency of mobile compatibility might be determined by the producer, operating system, series, and year.
In addition to the standard symbols of the Bugs'n'Bees game – A, J, Q, and 10 – there are special Bonus symbols with extra characteristics. In Bugs'n'Bees, this is the honey bee – the Wild symbol and the yellow music note – the Scatter symbol.
Wilds and Scatters are intended to make the gameplay much more engaging. Scatter and Wild symbols don’t pop up very often on the reels, but they definitely do make you thrilled. And here is the reason.
In Bugs'n'Bees, the wilds of the game (the honey-bee) are programmed to replace other slot symbols on the reels as long as there is a chance to build a winning combination. It all means that Wild symbols appearing on the reels improve the chances to win.
If the scatters (the yellow music note) participate in forming a winning combination, they activate another Extra feature or multiply the payout.
The best payoff Bugs'n'Bees offers to players is $5000. You have a chance to trigger it by hitting a combination of the best-paying symbols: grasshopper, dragonfly, and the caterpillar.
The Scatter and Wild Symbols, thanks to their bonus features, could also play a part in triggering the biggest payouts. Scatters and Wilds multiply the winnings, activate re-spins, and help build up a winning combination.
The most popular bonuses of video slots are Free Re-spins, Gambling options, and Bonus games.
Scatter symbols usually activate in-game free spins. On occasion, the video slot itself gives them out unexpectedly – is there anything that is more enjoyable for an online gambler than that?
Bonus games are likely to present a player three or more themed symbols to choose from (for instance, it might be boxes or chests). Depending on the move you make, you will get a multiplier, free spins, some coins.
Online gamblers have a chance to activate a Gambling option after landing a winning combination. A flashing button (‘Gamble’) must appear under the usual ‘Play’ button. If you choose to go for the Gambling option, you have to risk all the credits you have just gained. Your main job here in the Gambling round is to guess a color of a playing card that will be shown face down. If you do it, Bugs'n'Bees will reward you with some coins. The failed prediction, however, will lead to losing the winnings.
No Deposit Free Spins
As we’ve already explained, some slot games might offer ‘inside’ free spins – a bonus that grants gamblers a chance to spin the reels ‘on the house’. Free Spins improve the winning odds and boost the fun level.
In-game Free Spins aren’t the only bonus re-spins players can receive. Along with the programmed bonus features, online casinos grant their gamblers various No Deposit and Deposit casino bonuses, and Free Spins are usually on the bonus list.
Casino players are given free spins after depositing real money. And then, they are able to use the deposit Free Spins in the slot games included in the Bonus description.
You may not receive Free Spins with No deposit as often as deposit Free Spins bonuses. Web casinos tend to award No Deposit Free Spins to newcomers after registering a casino account. As the bonus name implies, you don’t need to deposit real money and may start playing for free right away. The only obstacle you will encounter later on is fulfilling the wagering requirement.
According to Bonus rules and regulations of most online casinos, a gambler is bound to meet a wagering requirement to get to withdraw the Free Spins winnings.
So, after having played all the Free Spins, you will need to multiply the winnings by the wager. (As a rule, a play-through coefficient ranges from 10x to 70x.) The number you end up with after using these simple maths is how many casino credits you have to wager playing the same slot. Only after having done that, will online gamblers be eligible to withdraw the Free Spins winnings.
How to play Bugs'n'Bees for real money?
Those who are eager to play the Bugs'n'Bees game for real money online will need to:
- Look for a reliable online casino.
- Check whether the citizens of their country are allowed to join the online casino.
- Register and make your new account.
- You might be requested to provide some of your documents in order to confirm the ID.
- Make a minimum deposit (according to the online casino T&C).
- Check the Bonus Terms and Conditions carefully and claim a casino bonus (if it’s worth it).
- Study the Paytables and extra features.
- Play Bugs'n'Bees with no real-money payment using its demonstrative version.
- Determine the wages and the number of activated pay lines.
- Determine money and time restrictions|Figure out how to control your gambling budget to play online slot safely.
If all the precautions have been taken, the online gambler may start playing Bugs'n'Bees for real money online.
How to play Bugs'n'Bees for fun?
If you want to play Bugs'n'Bees online for fun, you had better do the following:
- Find the Bugs'n'Bees slot at legitimate online casinos.
- Confirm that the platform has a demo mode of Bugs'n'Bees.
- If the game can’t be played for free at online casinos, there is a chance to find it in casino games simulations included in mobile apps or social casinos.
- Start playing Bugs'n'Bees online for free.
Playing Bugs'n'Bees online for free at a social casino or in trial mode will not give you a chance to get real cash winnings. To earn real money, gamblers need to make a deposit first and have a verified casino account.
Return To Player Percentage (RTP) is a percentage of the wagered money contributed to the casino income by a certain online slot that will be returned to gamblers in the form of cash prizes or jackpots in the long run. For instance, if RTP equals 90%, the players can expect to get 90% of the total sum spent on this video slot for about 1 million rounds. In fact, the question about the length of the RTP time period is still open. As a rule, online casinos return 90% – 99% to their customers.
The Bugs'n'Bees RTP equals 96,99%.
We want to point out that the RTP parameter doesn’t reflect the idea of how many cents you personally are likely to gain from every $1 wagered in the game. Nobody promises you the 96,99% of your $1000, even if you keep spending money on Bugs'n'Bees. RTP is a figure that will be calculated considering a thousand other gamblers.
Trustworthy game providers will never let their games generate unfair outcomes.
Online games of chance function with the help of computerized algorithms intended to provide unpredictable game results or something close to them. It means that there is no easy way to know how a slot spin will end if you are not an IT genius.
Online slots are games of chance, essentially. A player has a minimal impact on the system of how slot combinations are built. Having taken all that into consideration, we have listed some tips for playing and winning at video slots.
- Stay safe. Register and play for real money only at trustworthy casino sites with good feedback and confirmed payouts.
- Game Provider. Go for slot games from well-established developers to gamble for real-money winnings.
- Hit frequency. Slot players should know exactly what they want from the online slot and what gambling style they have. If you are fine with regular but moderate wins, a suitable option for you is low volatility slots. Online gamblers who are eager to wait for bigger prizes can select highly volatile games and progressive jackpots. Remember that the number of paylines and reels influences the results when it comes to the frequency of wins and payout amounts. The more active pay lines and reels an online slot has, the more winning combinations it generates. Consequently, the player will have worse chances to land a winning combination. And occasionally a 3-reel old-school classic happens to be exactly what you need, no matter how basic the visuals and music are.
- Knowledge. All the slot players ought to know slot pay tables and the rules of the chosen game to take advantage of its bonus features. This requirement also applies to Terms and Conditions established by any online casino. Slot players must understand all of them. No questions asked.
- Demo games. Don’t be too confident: play the chosen game in a demo mode first.
- First steps. In the very beginning, place minimal wages. Since online slots don’t require any skills, the winning odds get better with an increasing number of attempts. Minimal bets are what you need to ensure a prolonged game.
- Increasing the chances. Play with the maximum number of activated paylines. As long as you gamble with a few activated paylines, you are sure to miss a lot of opportunities to land a winning combination.
On top of that, appreciate the fun factor. Video slots are a game, and the right attitude towards the fact that you can win or lose real cash playing them is to have fun. As soon as playing online slots becomes a routine to make a living, it stops being entertaining.
To sum up, we would say once again that Bugs'n'Bees by Novomatic is a reliable video slot with decent Return to Player Percentage – 96,99% and all the favoured slot features: free spins, wilds, Bonus games, multipliers, scatters.
Stick to the fundamentals of casino games and their game mechanics, stay safe, and have fun with Bugs'n'Bees.
Is the Bugs'n'Bees slot rigged?
The Bugs'n'Bees slot was created by Novomatic – a trustworthy company that produces top-notch game titles. We can’t see why Bugs'n'Bees can be dodgy. Just make sure that you have registered at a licensed online casino, and you won’t have to concern yourself with fair game outcomes.
Where can I play Bugs'n'Bees online?
Online slot fans are invited to play this slot game for real money and for free at Bizzo online casino, Play Amo online casino, Ricky casino, Lucky Dreams casino, Spin Samurai casino, Woo online casino, Bit Starz online casino, Slots Million casino, King Billy casino, 7Bit online casino.
Can I play Bugs'n'Bees for free?
The Bugs'n'Bees slot game is suitable for free play at a number of online casinos and at the top social casinos.
- Look for the Bugs'n'Bees slot on the internet.
- Make sure that the platform houses a trial mode of Bugs'n'Bees.
If the game can’t be played for free at online casinos, you might find it in casino simulation apps or social casinos.
Can I play Bugs'n'Bees on a tablet or a smartphone?
Bugs'n'Bees slot game is compatible with mobile devices: phones and iPads. Players don’t need to install any other applications to play Bugs'n'Bees slot for free or for real money on their mobile phones or tablets.
You just have to look for the video slot online through a web browser and get going.
Can you win real money playing Bugs'n'Bees online?
Online gamblers can play Bugs'n'Bees and receive real-money winnings as long as they:
- create an account at a reliable online casino;
- deposit real money;
- claim a casino bonus and meet all the online casino Bonus T&C;
- have a look at the pay tables and bonus features before you start gambling;
- activate all the paylines;
- place small bets.
Clearly, playing Bugs'n'Bees for free online at a social casino or in a demonstrative mode will not bring you any real cash winnings.
How to win at the Bugs'n'Bees slot?
Online slots are games of chance, in their essence. A player can’t influence the way the combinations of slot symbols are formed.
So, the answer to this question will be knowing slot symbols, bonuses and extras, the rules of the chosen game, slot pay tables, and playing the game by the rules. You could also consider placing the lowest wages and play the video slot in a demo mode before depositing real money.
The biggest jackpot Bugs'n'Bees grants to players is $5000. You will trigger it by landing a combination of the best-paying symbols: the grasshopper, the dragonfly, and the caterpillar.
The Wild and Scatter symbols, with their bonus features, also play a part in releasing the biggest payouts. Wilds and Scatters multiply the successful results, activate free spins, and help build up a winning combination.