Dead or Alive 2 slot
Dead or Alive 2 is a video slot developed by NetEnt in 2009.
The video slot has 5 reels, 9 paylines, and the RTP of 96,82 %.
The story happens in the Wild West: Dead or Alive 2 welcomes slot buffs to spend some time there.
The Dead or Alive 2 slot game is suitable for real money and trial play at the most popular online casinos in our country and also at some social casinos.
How to play Dead or Alive 2?
Before you get involved in playing online casino games for winning real-money prizes, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Find a legitimate online casino with an excellent reputation.
- Look into the slot description and pay tables to be well aware of your options and the symbols that pay out the best.
- Try Dead or Alive 2 without making a payment — use its demonstrative mode.
- Decide on the most suitable approach for yourself. What size will your wages be? How many paylines are you going to activate?
- Determine money and time limits to control your gambling behavior.
Similarly, like in any other online slot you will find at a web or land-based casino, the main objective while playing Dead or Alive 2 must be to hit 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols after the reels stop spinning that will make up winning combinations.
As everyone knows, the symbols used at online slots belong to one of the two categories: standard symbols and special Bonus symbols (Multipliers, Wilds, Scatters).
Standard symbols are symbols of similar size and style; these symbols don’t look very different and are worth almost the same.
In comparison, Bonus symbols usually stand out. Bonus images might have unusual shapes, colors, features, or letters written on them.
Online slot creators always provide all the crucial information about standard and Bonus symbols and their weight in Pay Tables. Needless to say, all the gamblers should study the pay tables before playing the game. Click the “Play” button and look at the corners: you will see “Settings”, “Menu”, “Information” buttons. The Paytables and description of the symbols are going to be inside one of those menu items.
The style of the Dead or Alive 2 game may remind you of old-school Vegas casino games with their intuitive gameplay, crispy images, and popular bonus features.
The standard symbols you will spin on the reels of Dead or Alive 2 are J, K, Q. Among them, the symbols that trigger the best coin prizes are the Sheriff's badge, a revolver, and a cowboy hat. Forming combinations of 2, 3, and 4 of them on winning paylines is what gamblers need to achieve if you want to win.
Dead or Alive 2 two kinds of special Bonus symbols: Wilds (Apache the Kid, Della Rose, Jesse James, Belle Star, and Billy the Kid) and Scatters (a bull skull). Not only can the Bonus symbols trigger substantial payouts, but they also come with some special features. We will discuss them a bit further.
Dead or Alive 2 gives gamblers a chance to change the amounts they bet. Click the “+”/”-” buttons in the lower corner to change the bet amount. Obviously, larger bets guarantee more sizeable jackpots. And yet, they allow fewer slot spins to catch a winning combination.
It is not the smartest idea to begin with high bets. Keep in mind that the more rounds you play, the better chances you get to trigger the required combination. Slot players are most likely to accomplish it if they go for the smallest bets and prolonged games.
Plus, Dead or Alive 2 has an “Autoplay” function at the bottom of the screen. It activates the autoplay mode: the player doesn’t have to hit the “spin” button every time, and the virtual reels will rotate automatically.
Another important feature to regulate is the number of active paylines. Triggering a slot pay line is betting money on it. If you gamble with just a few active paylines, you overlook numerous opportunities to hit a winning combination. Try activating and deactivating paylines in a free demo mode, and you are going to see how occasional successful spins become with minimum active paylines. We believe that spending money on activating all the pay lines is surely worth it.
Where to play Dead or Alive 2?
Dead or Alive 2 is a part of game collections at many online casinos. Slot players may play Dead or Alive 2 for free or for real money at:
- Woo online casino.
- Slots Million casino.
- Lucky Dreams online casino.
- Spin Samurai.
- Ricky casino.
- 7Bit online casino.
- King Billy casino.
- Bit Starz casino.
- Play Amo online casino.
- Bizzo casino.
We don’t doubt that the Dead or Alive 2 will ensure random game outcomes and proper payouts because we have only witnessed that NetEnt normally introduces lawful video slot games of high quality.
Well, what slot players have to keep an eye on is the license of the online casino they have selected. As long as it is approved by an independent authority, you won’t need to concern yourself with dodgy game outcomes and unpaid winnings.
Mobile version review
Dead or Alive 2 can be played on mobile devices and smartphones. Slot players don’t need to install any other applications to enjoy playing Dead or Alive 2 for free or for real money on their iPads or mobile phones.
Gamblers just need to search for Dead or Alive 2 online through a web browser and start gambling. Dead or Alive 2 slot is mobile-responsive: it is going to fit in with the smartphone you gamble on smoothly.
Even so, we would advise checking how well the features of the online slot will look on your smartphone or tablet, as the quality of mobile compatibility might be influenced by the series, producer, operating system, and year.
In addition to the standard symbols of the Dead or Alive 2 game — J, K, Q — there are slot Bonus symbols with additional functions. In Dead or Alive 2 , they are Apache the Kid, Della Rose, Jesse James, Belle Star, and Billy the Kid — the Wild symbol and a bull skull — the Scatter symbol.
Scatter and Wild symbols are intended to make the gameplay much more stimulating. Wilds and Scatters don’t appear very often during the game, but they certainly do make an online gambler thrilled. And here is the reason why.
In Dead or Alive 2 , the wilds of the game (Apache the Kid, Della Rose, Jesse James, Belle Star, and Billy the Kid) are able to replace any other symbol on the reels as long as there is a possibility to form a winning combination. Consequently, Wild symbols appearing somewhere during the game make the winning odds better.
As soon as the Scatters become a part of a winning combination, they trigger Bonus re-spins or multiply the payout.
The most substantial payout Dead or Alive 2 grants to gamblers is $1500. You can trigger it by landing a winning combination: the Sheriff's badge, a revolver, a cowboy hat.
The wilds (Apache the Kid, Della Rose, Jesse James, Belle Star, and Billy the Kid) and scatters (a bull skull) of the game, because of their extra features, can also participate in releasing the biggest payouts. These Bonus symbols activate bonus rounds, help build up a winning combination, and multiply the successful results.
The most common extra features of online slot games are Free Spins, Gambling options, Bonus games.
Scatter symbols frequently activate built-in free spins. From time to time, the online slot itself rewards them randomly — what on earth is more satisfying for a slot player than that?
Bonus games are additional games that offer an online gambler three or more themed objects they can choose from (for example, it might be chests or boxes). Depending on your pick, you can receive some coins, a multiplier, and free spins.
Slot players get to launch a Gambling option after they land a winning combination. A flashing sign (“Gamble”) will switch on under the regular “Spin” button. Whenever you decide to play the game, you have to risk the coins you have just gained. Your task in the Gambling game is to guess a suit of a playing card displayed on the screen. If you have made the right prediction, Dead or Alive 2 will reward you with some coins. The wrong guess, on the other hand, will make you lose the latest coin prize.
No Deposit Free Spins
So, some slot games may have “inside” free spins — a slot extra that gives online gamblers a chance to spin some rounds without paying for it. Free Spins improve the winning chances and raise the level of enjoyment.
The so-called “inside” free spins aren’t the only bonus re-spins players can expect. Along with the in-game bonus features, online casinos offer their players different No Deposit and Deposit casino bonuses, where Free Spins are always one of the bonus options.
Casino players receive a certain number of free spins after making a minimum deposit. After that, they may apply the Free Spins to the online slots included in the Bonus T&C.
You aren’t going to find Free Spins with No deposit as often as Deposit Free Spins. Virtual casinos prefer to offer No Deposit Free Spins to new gamblers upon sign-up. As the Bonus title might suggest, you aren’t required to make a deposit and can begin gambling online for free straight away. The only issue you will come across further on is the play-through procedure.
According to the Bonus Terms and Conditions of any online casino, a player is bound to meet a wagering requirement to get to withdraw the No Deposit winnings.
To put it simply, after having spent all the Free Spins, you will have to multiply the wager by the number of earned credits. (As a rule, a wager coefficient varies from 15x to 70x.) The number you get after applying these mathematics is the number of credits you need to wager in the same game. Only after that, will gamblers be allowed to withdraw the Bonus winnings.
How to play Dead or Alive 2 for real money?
Those who would like to play Dead or Alive 2 online for real money will need to:
- Search for a legitimate online casino.
- Check whether everyone who lives in their country is accepted in the online casino.
- Sign in and create your new account.
- You will need to provide copies of documents to prove the ID.
- Deposit real money (check the casino Terms and Conditions).
- Check the Bonus Terms and Conditions carefully and get a casino bonus (if it’s worth it).
- Go through the Paytables and bonus features.
- Play Dead or Alive 2 without making a deposit first with the help of its demo.
- Regulate the bets and the number of activated pay lines.
- Set time and money limits.
If the mentioned steps have been insured, the online gambler is ready to start playing Dead or Alive 2 for real money online.
How to play Dead or Alive 2 for fun?
If you want to play Dead or Alive 2 online for fun, you need to:
- Look for the Dead or Alive 2 slot through a web browser.
- Check whether the platform offers a demo version of Dead or Alive 2 .
- If the video slot doesn’t allow free play at online casinos, there is a chance to find it in social casinos or casino games simulations included in mobile apps.
- Start playing Dead or Alive 2 online for free.
Playing Dead or Alive 2online for free in trial mode or at a social casino doesn’t allow you to receive any real money winnings. To win real money at online slots, players will be requested to make a real-money deposit first and have a valid casino account.
RTP (Return to Player Percentage) is a part of the wagered amount delivered to the casino wallet by an online slot that will be given back to players in the form of jackpots or real-money prizes over a time period. For instance, if RTP is estimated at 90%, the slot players are bound to receive 90% of all the money spent on this video slot for over approximately a million spins. Actually, the question about how long this period lasts still needs to be answered. On average, online casinos pay back 90% - 97% to their gamblers.
The RTP of Dead or Alive 2 is 96,82 %.
We’d like to emphasize that Return to Player Percentage doesn’t show what part you personally might earn from each dollar wagered during the slot game. Online casinos don’t promise you 96,2 % of your $1000, even if you keep spending money on Dead Or Alive 2. It is a number that will be calculated considering a thousand people just like you.
Licensed and reputable companies will never let their games generate dodgy results.
Online slots use Random Numbers Generators programmed to provide unpredictable game results or the closest thing to it. Consequently, there is no legal way to predict how a slot spin will end for a common gambler.
Casino slots are games of chance, first and foremost. A player has a minimal impact on the process of how the combinations of slot symbols are built. Keeping all that in mind, we have listed some pointers for playing and winning at Dead or Alive 2.
- Safety first. Sign in and gamble only at licensed casino sites with great feedback and fair payouts.
- Game Provider. Go for game titles from well-known developers to gamble for real money.
- Frequency hit. Casino players must understand what they want from the slot and what gambling style they have.
- If you don’t mind frequent but moderate wins, a suitable option for you is online slots with low volatility. Online gamblers who are ready to wait for bigger wins can try slots with high volatility and progressive jackpots.
- Keep in mind that the number of paylines and reels makes the difference when it comes to the frequency of wins and prize sizes. The more active pay lines and reels a video slot has, the more winning combinations exist. It also means that the gambler will have smaller chances to hit one of them. And occasionally a 3-reel Vegas-style classic will be the thing you need, no matter how ordinary the graphics and special effects are.
- Awareness. All the slot players need to know symbol combinations and game rules to take advantage of the slot extras. The same rule also applies to casino Terms and Conditions. Slot players must read and understand all of them. Without exceptions.
- Demo mode. Don’t be overconfident: play the game in a demonstrative mode for free first.
- Dipping your toes. Begin with minimal wages. Since video slots are not skill-based games, the chances to land a winning combination get better with an increasing number of rounds. Low stakes lead to a prolonged game.
- Increasing the chances. Activate all the paylines. Whenever you gamble with a few activated paylines, you are going to miss a considerable number of opportunities to build a winning combination.
- On top of all that, try not to diminish the fun part. Virtual slots are a game, and the right way to deal with the fact that you can win or lose real cash while playing them is to have fun. As soon as playing online slots becomes a routine to raise some money, it stops being what it is supposed to be — entertainment.
On a final note, we would repeat it once again that Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt is a trustworthy slot game with an adequate RTP percentage — 96,82% and all the classic slot elements: Bonus games, scatters, free spins, multipliers, wilds.
Stick to the fundamentals of online slots and their gameplay, gamble responsibly, and have a great time playing Dead and Alive 2.
Can I play Dead or Alive 2 for fun?
The Dead or Alive 2 video slot is perfect for free play at various online casinos and at the top social casinos.
- Find the Dead or Alive 2 game through a web browser.
- Check whether the platform houses a demo version of Dead or Alive 2 .
If the video slot can’t be played for free at online casinos, there is a chance to find it in social casinos or casino games simulations included in mobile apps.
How to win at the Dead or Alive 2 slot?
Casino slots are games of chance, first and foremost. A player has a minimal impact on the way the combinations of slot symbols are landed.
So, the answer to this question is going to be knowing game rules, slot pay tables, bonuses and extras, and playing the game by the rules. You can also try starting with the lowest wages and play the video slot in a free demo mode before gambling for real.
The most substantial jackpot Dead or Alive 2 offers to online gamblers is $1500. You will trigger it by landing a combination of the best-paying symbols: the Sheriff's badge, a revolver, a cowboy hat.
The wilds (Apache the Kid, Della Rose, Jesse James, Belle Star, and Billy the Kid) and scatters (a bull skull) of the game, thanks to their extra features, can also play a part in releasing the biggest payouts. Wilds and Scatters help build up a winning combination, multiply the won amounts, activate re-spins.
Can you win real money playing Dead or Alive 2 online?
Online gamblers can play Dead or Alive 2 and get real-cash winnings providing they:
- create an account at a licensed online casino;
- deposit real money;
- use a casino bonus and fulfill all the online casino Bonus T&C;
- have a look at the slot paytables and extra features before you begin playing the game;
- activate all the paylines;
- place small stakes.
Obviously, playing Dead or Alive 2 online for free at a social casino or in a demo mode doesn’t allow you to receive any real money winnings.
Can I play Dead or Alive 2 on the go?
Dead or Alive 2 is mobile-responsive to mobile devices: smartphones and iPads. Players don’t have to download additional applications to enjoy playing Dead or Alive 2 slot game for real money or for free on their tablets or smartphones.
Slot players just need to find Dead or Alive 2online through a web browser and get going.
Where can I play Dead or Alive 2 online?
Slot players have an opportunity to play it for real money and for free at Bizzo online casino, Play Amo online casino, Ricky casino, Lucky Dreams online casino, Spin Samurai casino, Woo online casino, Bit Starz casino, Slots Million online casino, King Billy casino, 7Bit casino.
Is the Dead or Alive 2 slot rigged?
Dead or Alive 2 was created by NetEnt - a trustworthy company that delivers high-quality games. We can’t see why Dead or Alive 2could be biased. Try to make sure that you have registered at a legitimate virtual casino, and you won’t have to worry about fair game results.