Play Dracula for real money
Dracula is an online slot introduced by NetEnt in 2010. The game has 5 reels, 40 paylines, and the RTP of 98,05%. The story takes place in Transylvania, in the time of vampires: Dracula Slot invites online slot buffs to pass some free time there. The Dracula slot is ideal for real money and trial play at a number of online casinos and also at the top social casinos.
How to play Dracula?
Before you begin gambling online for real cash prizes, we advise taking the following steps:
- Sign in with a legitimate online casino with an excellent reputation.
- Check the rules of the game and pay tables to know better your choices and the symbols bringing the best payouts.
- Test Dracula for free – use its demo mode.
- Choose the most advantageous approach for yourself. Are you going to gamble with all the paylines activated? What size will your wages be?
- Determine money and time limits to control your gambling behavior.
Similarly, like in any other online slot you will find at a land-based or web casino, your game objective while playing Dracula is going to be to land at least three matching symbols when the reels stop rotating that will build winning combinations.
As you probably know, the slot symbols rotating on the reels fall into two categories: standard slot symbols and special Bonus symbols (Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers).
Standard symbols are images of the same type and size; they don’t differ in their look and are worth almost the same.
In comparison, Bonus slot symbols tend to stand out. These symbols may have unique shapes, colors, features, or letters written on them.
Online slot creators are required to provide all the valuable information about online slot symbols and their payout values in Pay Tables. As we’ve already mentioned earlier, you will be more prepared if you have a look at the pay tables before starting to gamble. Click the ‘Play’ button and examine the edges of the window: you will see ‘Menu’, ‘Information’, ‘Settings’ buttons. The Paytables and lists of slot symbols are usually found somewhere there.
The style of the Dracula slot game may make you think of traditional Vegas video slots with their popular bonus features, sharp images, intuitive gameplay.
The regular symbols you will find on the Dracula’s reels are Letter Q, Letter J, mine. When you are gambling, the symbols that will bring you the best winnings are letter K, Woman, letter A. Landing combinations of 2 – 4 of matched symbols on activated paylines is what you should aim at if you want to win.
Dracula Bonus symbols: Wilds - dracula and Scatters - bats. Not only can the Bonus symbols trigger the biggest winnings, but they also have a couple of unique functions. We will discuss them a couple of paragraphs later.
Dracula provides online gamblers with an opportunity to regulate the sizes of their stakes. Click the ‘+’/‘-’ buttons at the bottom to wager more or less. Clearly, larger bets guarantee better payouts. On the other hand, they grant fewer tries to catch a winning combination.
It is not the smartest idea to begin with high bets. Note that the more time you play, the more chances you have to trigger the required combination. Gamblers can achieve it if they go for the smallest bets and slower gambling.
Besides, there is an ‘Autoplay’ function at the bottom of the screen. It switches on the autoplay mode: the player doesn’t have to press the ‘spin’ button every time, and the reels will rotate automatically.
Another feature to pay attention to is the number of active paylines. Triggering a slot pay line implies placing a bet on it. If you happen to you gamble with only a couple of activated pay lines, you miss multiple chances to land a winning combination. Try activating and deactivating paylines in a demo mode, and you are sure to realize how infrequent successful spins become with minimum active paylines. We believe that spending money on activating as many paylines as possible is surely rewarding.
Where to play Dracula?
Dracula is included in game selections at many online casinos. Slot players are invited to play it for free or for real money at:
- Bizzo casino.
- Woo online casino.
- 7Bit online casino.
- Ricky casino.
- Play Amo online casino.
- King Billy casino.
- Lucky Dreams online casino.
- Bit Starz casino.
- Spin Samurai.
- Slots Million casino.
We believe that the Dracula will ensure unbiased game outcomes and proper payoffs because we have only witnessed that Provider normally creates lawful online casino games of high quality.
For this reason, what players need to pay attention to is the quality of the online casino they have signed in with. when it is licensed, you won’t have to concern yourself with dodgy game results and withheld money.
Mobile version review
Dracula slot can be played on desktop and smartphones. Slot players don’t need to us any other applications to play Dracula slot game for free or for real money on their smartphones or iPads.
Gamblers just need to search for the game online through a web browser and get going. The game is mobile-responsive: it must suit the device you have seemingly.
Even so, we would advise confirming how well the features of the online slot will function on your phone or iPad, because the efficiency of mobile compatibility can be determined by the operating system, series, producer, and year.
In addition to the standard symbols of the Dracula video slot – mine, Letter Q, Letter J – there are special Bonus symbols with extra characteristics. In our online slot, they are Wild – the symbol of dracula and Scatter – the symbol of bat.
Wilds and Scatters are introduced to make the gameplay much more gripping. They don’t appear very often during the game, but they certainly do make an online gambler happy. And here is the reason why.
In Dracula, the wild symbols - dracula can replace the other symbols on the reels when there is an opportunity to form a winning combination. Consequently, the Wilds popping up somewhere during the game increase the winning chances.
As soon as the Scatters of the game participate in forming a winning combination, they trigger Free Spins or multiply the result.
The most substantial prize Dracula grants to gamblers is Jackpot. You have a chance to trigger it by landing a winning combination: Woman, letter A, letter K.
The Scatter and Wild Symbols, because of their bonus features, can also contribute to releasing the biggest payouts. Scatters and Wilds activate re-spins, multiply the won amounts, help form a winning combination.
The most popular bonus features of an online slot are Bonus games, Gambling options, Free Bonus rounds.
Scatter symbols frequently trigger in-game free spins. On occasion, the game itself rewards them at random – what else can be more pleasing for an online gambler than that?
Bonus games can present an online gambler a few themed images to choose from (for example, it may be chests or boxes). Depending on the pick, you can be awarded a multiplier, some coins, re-spins.
Players have a chance to trigger a Gambling round after they land a winning combination. A flashing sign (‘Gamble’) is going to switch on under the usual ‘Spin’ button. Whenever you decide to go for it, you will risk all the credits you have just won. What you need to do in the Gambling round is to guess a color of a playing card that will be shown face down. If you have made the right prediction, Dracula will double your winnings. The incorrect guess, on the other hand, will lead to losing the winnings.
No Deposit Free Spins
So, some slot games feature in-game free spins – a bonus feature that offers casino players a chance to spin some rounds free of charge. Free Spins increase the winning chances and raise the fun level.
In-game Free Spins are not the only free bonus rounds players can get. Along with the built-in game bonuses, online casinos offer their players a number of deposit and no deposit casino bonuses, and Free Spins are always one of the bonus options.
Casino players are given free spins after depositing real money. Hereafter, they are able to use the deposit Free Spins in the video slots suggested in the Bonus description.
You may not find No Deposit free spins as frequently as deposit Free Spins bonuses. Web casinos like to give No Deposit Free Spins to new players upon registration. As the bonus name implies, you don’t have to make a deposit and have a right to start playing for free straight away. The most complicated thing you will face in the near future is the play-through process.
According to the Bonus Terms and Conditions of any online casino, a player has an obligation to fulfill a wagering requirement to be able to withdraw the No Deposit winnings.
So, after having used all the Free Spins, you will have to multiply the wager by the winnings. (In general, a wager coefficient ranges from 20x to 70x. ) Whatever you get after using these simple maths is how many casino credits you have to wager playing the same slot. Only after that, will players be eligible to withdraw the Free Spins winnings.
How to play Dracula for real money?
The online gamblers who would like to play the Dracula slot for real money online will have to:
- Search for a licensed online casino.
- Make sure that the players from their country are accepted in the online casino.
- Sign in and make your new account.
- Be ready to provide copies of documents to verify the identity.
- Deposit real money (the casino T&C will state how much).
- Check the Bonus Terms and Conditions carefully and get a bonus offer (if it is possible).
- Read everything about the Paytables and bonus features.
- Play Dracula with no real-money payment with the help of its demo.
- Decide on the bet sizes and the number of active paylines.
- Mark money and time limits|Figure out how to control your gambling budget to stay in control.
If all these measures have been insured, the gambler is ready to start playing Dracula for real money online.
How to play Dracula for free?
If you want to play Dracula online for fun, you should take the following steps:
- Look for Dracula on the internet.
- Make sure that the online casino offers a demonstrative version of Dracula.
- If the online slot is not available for free at online casinos, you might find it in casino games simulations included in mobile apps or social casinos.
- Start playing Dracula online for free.
Playing Dracula online for free in trial mode or at a social casino doesn’t allow you to receive any real money winnings. To be able to win real money at an online casino, you must make a deposit first and have a verified casino account.
RTP (Return to Player Percentage) is a share of the wagered money brought to a casino by one slot game that will be paid back to gamblers in the form of jackpots or real-money prizes over a time period. For instance, if RTP equals 90%, the gamblers can expect to get 90% of the overall amount spent on this video slot for over approximately a million rounds. In fact, the question about how long it takes still stands. Normally, online casinos pay back 88% – 97% to their players.
The RTP of Dracula is estimated at 98,05%.
You have to understand that the RTP parameter doesn’t reflect the idea of how much you personally are likely to win back from each dollar wagered in the game. Online casinos don’t promise you the 98,05% of your $1000, even if you keep spending money on Dracula. It is a parameter that will take into account a thousand other gamblers.
Reliable companies can’t let their online games deliver dodgy results.
Online games of chance function with the help of algorithms devised to provide random results or something close to them. Consequently, there is no legal way to predict how the next spin will play out for a common gambler.
Casino slots are games of chance, in their essence. A player doesn’t really influence the system of how the combinations of slot symbols are built. Having taken all that into consideration, we have listed some pointers for playing and winning at Dracula.
- Safety is Number One priority. Gamble for real money only at legitimate casino sites with good feedback and confirmed payouts.
- Game Provider. Choose game titles from reliable providers to gamble for real money.
- Frequency hit. Casino players should know exactly what they want from the online slot and what gambling style they have. If you can afford regular but kind of average wins, go for low volatility slots. Those who think it’s not a problem for them to play longer to get bigger wins can select slots with high volatility and progressive slots. Don’t forget that the number of activated paylines and reels matters when it comes to hitting frequency and paid-out amounts. The more paylines and reels a video slot features, the more winning combinations are available. Consequently, the gambler will have smaller chances to hit one of them. Probably, a 3-reel familiar classic is what you need, no matter how average the graphics and music are.
- Knowledge is power. Online gamblers need to understand all the symbols and their combinations and game rules to make a good use of its bonus features. This requirement goes for Terms and Conditions established by any online casino. Slot players must read and understand all of them. No questions asked.
- Trial mode. Use the chance: play the game in a trial mode for free first.
- Baby steps. Begin with the lowest bets. As video slots don’t depend on a player’s skills, the winning odds go up with a growing number of games. Small stakes lead to a prolonged game.
- Increasing the chances. Activate as many paylines as possible. Whenever you don’t do it, you are bound to miss plenty of opportunities to build a winning combination.
In addition to all that, try not to diminish the fun factor. Online slots are a recreational activity, and the safest attitude towards the fact that you might win or lose your own money while playing them is to have fun. If playing online slots becomes a way to make money, it stops being entertaining.
Lastly, we would like to point out once again that Dracula by NetEnt is a reliable video slot with an adequate RTP – 98,05% and all the best slot attributes: Bonus games, wilds, free spins, multipliers, scatters.
Stick to the fundamentals of video slots and their game mechanics, play safely, and enjoy Dracula.
Is the Dracula slot rigged?
Where can I play Dracula online?
Can I play Dracula for fun?
Can I play Dracula on a mobile device?
Can you win real money playing Dracula online?
How to win at the Dracula slot?