The best online casinos reviews for Aussies 2022
In this section, we are going to review well-known online casinos that cater to Australian gamblers.
On this page, you will find general information about our casino reviews, current promos and bonuses, fast withdrawals, and platforms for mobile gambling.
How to find the best online casino?
You should always start with checking and verifying all the casino license information. Remember that seeing a statement in the website footer that the platform is legitimate is not enough. There must be a copy of the document or a link leading to the records of the Gambling authorities that issued the license. You could also go through themed forums and web pages of the industry watchdogs, read their casino reviews, and skim the blacklists to eliminate the chance of negative feedback.
After the security check is done, you can move on to content your ‘inner child’: the layout and design have to be eye-pleasing and clear, the payment options – varied enough for your needs, and the country of residence – included in the list of eligible gambling locations.
Drop by the casino library: does it contain the slots and table games you are looking for? Are there demo modes available for free? Does the casino offer any bonuses?
If you are used to gambling on the move, try accessing the casino from different devices and see if it functions without lagging and looks convenient. These are the 2 main factors that can perfect or spoil your mobile gambling experience.
The casino features we’ve listed are the first things we pay attention to in our casino reviews.
Ready for $750?150% for the 3rd!
Take $500 more100% for the 2nd!
Spina colada1 hour
Weekly Bonus+75% every week!
Why should you trust our online casino reviews?
Everything we’ve mentioned in the previous paragraph is our must-do checklist for evaluating online casinos. In our humble opinion, the thing that matters most is security. It always undergoes a thorough investigation, and the results, whatever they are like, will end up in our casino review.
Top list of mobile casino reviews
The most popular online casinos of today can be all considered mobile-friendly. They tend to use adaptable software that adjusts different devices and screen sizes. Some platforms, of course, do a better job here than the others. Nevertheless, online gambling doesn’t rely on the type of device as much as it used to anymore.
In the future we are going to write online casino reviews on the following 10 mobile-friendly platforms:
- Spin Samurai (instant-play + downloadable app available);
- Bizzo casino (instant-play platform);
- Leo Vegas (instant-play + downloadable app available);
- Play Amo casino (instant-play platform);
- Uptown Pokies (instant-play + downloadable app available);
- ABO casino (instant-play platform);
- Raging Bull (instant-play + downloadable app available);
- Hula Spin casino (instant-play platform);
- Spin Palace (instant-play + downloadable app available);
- Jackpot City (instant-play + downloadable app available).
The downside of downloading a casino application is not only about wasting some storage memory. The other reason why more and more casinos lean towards instant-play software is that app stores are reluctant to allow real-money gambling. Most casino applications you will find in Google Play and App Store are created for entertainment only.
The best online casino bonuses
The Bonuses that gamblers appreciate the most are no deposit cash and free spins, no wager or no maximum cash-out bonuses. All these offers withdraw some of the restrictions usually associated with casino bonuses and the process of playing through the bonus winnings. All the casino reviews try to cover these beneficial offers and list valid bonus codes.
No deposit bonuses allow gamblers to start playing at an online casino without depositing real money. The offers will come in handy if you are not ready to trust implicitly a new online casino.
Here are some no deposit bonuses available at online casinos right now:
- Bit Dice casino: 100 free spins on certain slots upon registration (wager = 25x);
- Wheelz casino: 20 free spins on certain slots upon registration (wager = 35x);
- SuperNova casino: $40 worth free chips (wager = 50x);
- Play Croco casino: $50 after using the first welcome bonus;
- Fortune Jack: 50 free spins on certain slots.
The most popular type of casino special offers is Welcome bonuses. Gamblers often use them to get to know a new platform or game. Plus, there’s always a chance to win something.
Current welcome bonuses available at Australian online casinos:
- Kahuna casino: up to $4,000 and 200 free spins, covering the first 10 deposits. Requirements: a $10-$25 minimum deposit, wager = 30x, and the bonus code ALOHA.
- Casino Chan: 100% match-up (up to $250) and 30 free spins. Requirements: a $25 minimum deposit, wager = 40x (for the cash bonus), 50x for free spins, and the bonus code BERLIN.
- Woo casino: a 100% first deposit match-up up to $150 and 150 free spins. Requirements: a $25 minimum deposit, wager = 40x, and the bonus code WOO.
- Red Dog casino: a 225% first deposit match-up + some extras for Neosurf and Bitcoin users. Requirements: a $10-$30 minimum deposit, wager = 35x, and the bonus code WAGGINGTAILS.
- Las Atlantis online casino: a 280% first deposit match-up up to $1400. Requirements: a $10-$30 minimum deposit, wager = 35x, and the bonus code LASATLANTIS.
We’ve also found a couple of rare promos: no wager or no maximum cash-out bonuses. Enjoy fewer rules and a lighter play-through burden with the following offers:
- Royal Vegas casino: 400 no deposit free spins with no maximum cash-out limit (the wager = 70x);
- Wild Joker casino: 25 no wager free spins on certain slots;
- Slot Madness casino: several ‘No rules’ bonuses (no wager, no cash-out limits), including 125% and 160% match-ups (after depositing at least $30);
- Ruby Slots: a welcome 250% match-up upon the first $30 deposit with no wager and no maximum cash-out limit (only for pokies and Keno).
Although these offers seem extremely irresistible, you should never put potential freebies above your financial and data safety.
To find out more about the most Google-searched online casinos, read our online casino reviews.
What guarantees quality gameplay and fair gambling results? The answer is rooted in the very core: in the software and the reputation of the company-developer.
We’ll emphasise it again: spending some time on the research (this time we are going to examine the information on our software developers) before starting to gamble for real money will be worth it in the long run.
We have partly done your job and are ready to share the names of software providers who proved themselves a long time ago and don’t need additional security checks:
- IGT (International Game Technology);
- RTG (Real Time Gaming).
There’s still one thing you will have to look into. When you see one of these names in the description of a casino game you are going to play, go to the footer of the casino web page or its ‘License/Security’ section and find the casino license confirmation. Illegal online casinos may create fake copies of legitimate online slots and table games developed by reputable providers and use them on their platforms. Get used to always being on guard as long as you’ve decided to enter the i-gaming industry.
We get acquainted with Australian online casinos and share our experience in more detail in our online casino reviews.
Australian online casinos with the fastest withdrawal options
The things that influence the withdrawal process at an online casino are:
- casino legitimacy and fair policies;
- availability of digital banking methods, possibly, cryptocurrency transfers as well;
- specific rules established by an online casino: minimum and maximum withdrawal limits, account verification procedure, eligible countries, etc.
We will list some Australian online casinos that promise fast withdrawals to their customers via one of the payment methods.
- Casino Chan: the casino claims that all the players who withdraw their winnings via cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin), Neteller, Ecopayz, iDebit, Instadebit, Neosurf, Paysafe card, Skrill, will get their money instantly.
- El Royale: Bitcoin withdrawals will take 1-3 days and are fees-free.
- Fast Pay: ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, and cryptocurrency withdrawals (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether) will take up to 2 hours only.
- Kahuna: players can receive instant payouts via ecoPayz, Neteller, PaySafe card, Skrill; and instant cryptocurrency withdrawals after approval (Dogecoin, Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin).
- Las Atlantis: Bitcoin payouts will take 1-3 days and are not subject to any fees.
- Red Dog: Bitcoin withdrawals will take 1-3 days and are not subject to any fees.
- Woo casino allows you to use Neosurf and cryptocurrency withdrawals (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, Ethereum): they will transfer your winnings instantly.
As you might have noticed, none of the suggested options included the most popular payment methods – Visa, Master Card, or Bank transfer. If you opt for one of them, the withdrawals may take up to 7 days depending on the casino. For more detailed information on the most popular online casinos, you can check out our online casino reviews.
Is gambling at online casinos legal in Australia?
According to the Interactive Gambling Act, providing interactive real-money services and advertising them to Australians is not allowed. So, all the online casinos, hosted inside or outside the country, are at gunpoint. On the other hand, online gamblers themselves are not subject to any real penalties.
Are online casinos in Australia safe?
In Australia, like in any other place, an online casino can be legitimate and dodgy. There’s no third option. So, online gamblers must be able to identify rigged platforms. You can do it by checking whether the casino has a legitimate license and can confirm it, if it is blacklisted and what the industry watchdogs have to say about it. Don’t trust online casino reviews too much (even if they say they express only honest opinions and write best online casino reviews), do some work on your own to avoid disappointment. We’ve talked about how to find trustworthy online casinos in this article, by the way.
What are the lowest minimum deposits at Australian online casinos?
Some Australian online casino reviews post long lists of ‘low deposit’ casinos and claim that you can start gambling with them after depositing as little as $1 or $5. It may happen occasionally, especially, when you use alternative payment options like cryptocurrencies or digital wallets. However, such low deposits are exceptions rather than rules. You are more likely to find $10 and $20 minimum deposits requirements.
Can I play for free at Australian online casinos?
Yes, the overall majority of Australian online casinos have their games in both modes: free (demo) and real-money play.
Can I gamble at Australian online casinos from my smartphone?
Yes, almost any online casino of today can be considered mobile-friendly. All of them use adaptable software that adjusts to different devices and screen sizes. Some platforms, of course, do a better job here than the others. Nevertheless, online gambling doesn’t rely on the type of device as much as it used to anymore.